Investor Marketing Solutions
34 commodity specific websites, 200,000+ visitors monthly, 140 clients, top ranked search engine optimized resources news sites,
over 350,000 leads generated for our advertisers
- 200,000+ investors/month
- 40% USA
- Institutional and retail
- World class journalists
- Unbiased, independent content
- Ready to invest
- Your custom ads
- Your news
- Your profile
- Ready to invest in you
- Social Media
- Links to websites
- Double opt-in leads
- Ready for your call
- Educated, sophisticated, affluent investors
- Qualified institutional and retail leads
- Exposure for your story and news
- Greater liquidity
Investing News Network
The Investing News Network® (INN) is a rapidly growing network of focused, online publications.
We deliver independent, unbiased news and education for investors in targeted markets.
For investors who are comfortable taking the next step, we offer the opportunity to connect with trusted companies providing investment opportunities.
For these trusted companies, we connect them with investors who are educated in the specific opportunities in that niche and who are ready to engage.
Our network consists of 34 focused web sites where we provide deep niche content.
This content is rolled up from the niche sites to provide broader context on overview sites.
Resource Investing News Network Traffic
Our network of 34 commodity specific websites are staffed with researchers and journalists that monitor the commodities markets in order to produce and select content for an
audience of over 200,000 unique monthly visitors.
Our audience is primarily made up of institutional and retail investors from the United States and Canada with increased traffic from the UK, Australia and Germany.
Country - Visits %
Demographic highlights from across the network
- 75% - male
- 28% - 35-49
- 56% - 50+
- 87% - have no kids 0-17
- 48% - earn $100k+
- 32% - are Grad School graduates
- 28% - visit the network from their place of work
We regularly survey our audience to monitor changes and get great new ideas.
- 39.4% Daily
- 20.0% Every Other Day
- 14.1% Twice a Week
- 21.6% Precious metals
- 17.1% Energy
- 16.4% Base metals
- 13.7% Critical metals
- 11.9% Industrial metals
- 8.9% Agriculture
- 5.0% Clean/Green Tech
- 20.7% NYSE
- 18.3% TSX
- 17.5% NASDAQ
- 13.0% TSX.V
- 9.3% OTC
- 7.2% ASX
- 5.7% LON
Using Social Media
- 39.7% Google+
- 17.8% LinkedIn
- 14.5% Facebook
- 11.2% Twitter
Our independence means we also have a strong following in the institutional market including the following subscribers
- Abbott Financial
- AXA Financials Services
- BHP Billiton
- Brant Securites
- Cameco Corp.
- Canaccord Capital
- Capital Rock Advisors
- CIBC Wood Gundy
- D&D Securities
- ING Pension Fund
- Forsyth Barr Ltd
- Fort House Inc.
- Greendale Financial
- Horizon Capital LLC
- Inggs Capital
- International Credit Suisse
- International Asset Management
- Kapital Investments Group
- Lentika Capital
- Midland Properties Inc
- Mirabaud Securities
- Mitsubishi Development
- Morgan Stanely
- National Bank Financial
- National Securties
- Novadan Capital
- Nuclear Energy Institue
- Prosper Fiancial Inc
- Quest Capital
- Raymond James
- RBC Capital Markets
- RBC Dominion Securities
- Research Capital
- Selier Energy Ltd
- Smith Barney
- Sun Life Financial
The educational profile is a snapshot that captures
your company's value proposition.
Professionally Written Overview
- Project highlights
- Investment highlights
- Mangement bios
- Social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Analyst material
- Link to external media
- Link to company website
- Company latest news feed
- Yahoo stock chart
- Personalized lead generation form
- Video and multimedia material
We continue to look for new ways to help investors better understand the resource sector and are seeking interviews with analysts that cover the market. As a client you are invited to recommend an analyst that we will contact and interview.
- Third party public figure perspective of mutual client
- Distribution to 40,000 newsletter subscribers
- Full attribution with contact information of analyst
- Full editorial control
- Brief introduction and biography of analyst
- 3-4 questions, reviewed in advance
- Recorded call with professional system
- Disclaimer and disclosure statement
- Full editorial review before publication
- Transcript as separate article on the network
- Featured section of Educational Profile
- Social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
A summarized monthly collection of upcoming and significant news
from our clients that have the potential to act as a catalyst for
moving the stock in the next 30 days.
The public tracks a compay through its press releases, but not all news
is significant enough to move stock price. Savvy invecstors, brokers and institutional
investors try to identify future news items or "catalysts" that address significant
company milestones which can move company's stock price.
- Your "News Catalysts" are reviewed and summaraized by our
partner analyst Thomas Schuster to appeal to the investor audience
- News Catalysts listed are intended to be a reminder of already
publicly released plans.
Connecting Educated Investors
- Your "News Catalysts" are published in all our Network Newsletters
monthly, reaching an audience of 40,000 subscribers
- Your catalysts are published on Resource Investing News, the
highest traffic site (50,000 views/month)
Branded Press Release
Your company news, accompanied by your logo, is published on the home page of
revelevant investing News sites, educating our viewers to your news.
Better Exposing Your Company
- Summary of the release
- Pull quote
- Link to the press release
- Link to the educational profile
- Pushed to social media channels
Better Exposing Your Important News
Higher SEO ranking, higher traffic, more press release exposure and more brand
recognition for your company.
The Featured Stock is a static logo and healine that appears below the
featured articles on all Resource Investing News Network sites.
Prime Homepage Positioning
- Draws more attention to educational profiles
- Creates brand recognition
- Investors educated and informed about your commodities, value proposition and company news
Increased Lead Generation
- Connecting qualified and educated investors with your company
- Client exclusive leads provided weekly
Commodity specific newsletters sent to the audience from each of our sites. The newsletter includes our exclusive content and has open and click rates significantly higher than industry average.
Highly targeted branding opportunities
- Average of over 100,000 emails each week
- Companies are branded within each of our 34 commodity specific newsletters
- To launch your campaign, your company logo, ticker symbol and name will be featured in “New to the Network” section found in all newsletters for a period of one month
Connecting you with qualified investors.
On your educational profile and throughout our Investing News Sites, investors may request information on your company via lead generation forms.
Investors requesting information on your company provide their personal contact information and are qualified via a double opt-in system.
Client exclusive leads delivered every Friday in a user friendly format.
Customer Service and Reporting
INN creates all the content and advertising for your campaign using what is in public domain within 10 days of an authorized agreement.
Please note that campaigns will officially start 10 days after the agreement is authorized.
We believe in complete transparency. In addition to weekly emails of leads, we provide quarterly reports detailing of all aspects of the campaign including an analytics and a lead report.
- Ad impressions
- Click thru rate
- Profile views
- Time on profile
- Total leads
- Geographic breakdown
Pricing: The Investing News Network
For pricing details please contact a sales representative
604.688.8231 or email@example.com
Premium Resource Investing News Network Sites
Available Premium Campaigns
- 6 month
- 12 month
- 24 month
Growth Resource Investing News Network Sites
Available Growth Campaigns
- 6 month
- 12 month
- 24 month
Core Resource Investing News Network Sites
Available Core Campaigns
- 6 month
- 12 month
- 24 month